Thursday, February 4, 2010

Acid Waste; Acid Waist

Since drinking Kangen water I've begun to learn about acid waste. So many foods in the SAD (standard American diet) are acid forming: all animal products, refined, highly processed foods, and lots of other things including many nuts.

As if that weren't enough, our bodies generate acid when we're stressed, while exercising, and just plain living. We can't stop the creation of acid waste. However, the body must operate in a slightly alkaline environment. Each system prefers its own pH level. (pH is a measure of potential hydrogen and the scale runs from 0 to 14 with acid going from 0 to 6.99 and alkaline going from 7.01. Each whole number represents 10 times the amount of hydrogen.)

Because acid is a major challenge, the body does many things to maintain or buffer itself. It will steal minerals from our bones and teeth, which then leads to various conditions and illnesses. Probably the most common thing it does is store the acid waste in fat cells. This removes the offender from the vital organs and allows the body to continue to run.

I have struggled with being overweight my entire life (at least since age 4-5). Obviously I have a BIG issue with acid waste. So every time I've embarked on a weight loss program, I've reached a plateau that stops me from completely getting rid of excess body fat. Now I realize why. My body had to keep the cushion of body fat because it was storing acid waste. Of course, this meant that my actual waist was abounding in acid waste.

As a result of drinking Kangen water (my diet has gone unchanged and my exercise program has actually deteriorated -- I'm doing less workouts per week and less amount of time per session), I've lost 25 pounds. I'm delighted and pleased. Finally I have a solution to my long-term bug-a-boo: being overweight.

So what do you have to lose? Perhaps you might www.checkoutkangen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment