Thursday, October 15, 2009

Flu shots

Have you thought about the flu? Have you thought about getting a flu shot?

How could such ideas not filter through your brain given all the publicity for months now. I have not thought about the flu or gotten a flu shot for many years. At least 10. That's because it was over 10 years ago that I began taking quality supplements to boost my immune system. With a strong, vigorous immune system, the probability of getting the flu is practically nil.

In addition to taking supplements, I do many things to enhance my health. I meditate and exercise almost daily. I watch my diet and select mainly raw, whole foods. These practices are highly related to remaining well.

Today I came across this website and found the research and comments of interest. Perhaps you will too.

http://renegadehealth.com/blog/2009/10/15/does-the-flu-vaccine-work/

Here's to good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment