Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alkaline Water

It just arrived, my Kangen water filtration system. I'm so excited. It has the capacity to dial up water from acid to alkaline. from 1 to 12 on the Ph scale.

Why is that so important? Our bodies normally measure about 7.2 to 7.4 on the Ph scale, slightly alkaline (7.0 is neutral). Yet most of the food we consume is highly acidic. This interferes with the body's functioning and results in more susceptibility to disease and aging. Research shows that cancer and other viruses and bacteria cannot live in an alkaline environment.

Thank goodness I don't have any diagnosed illnesses. However, I'm very health-conscious and like to prevent problems before they arise. So I'm planning to drink alkaline water. According to other information, it also facilitates weight loss. That means that alkaline water provides three huge benefits:

1. prevent disease
2. inhibit aging
3. enhance weight loss

The Kangen water system also makes acid water. Why is this valuable? Bacterial infections do not like an acid environment. So if I want to rid my house of bacteria, then all I have to do is wash the surfaces in acid water.

This system is found in many hospitals throughout Japan and has been shown to be effective in enabling many people to restore their health. You can check out more information on YouTube.

Just in case you're wondering, those bottled waters that cost so much all measure highly acid. So unless you're buying them to scrub your bathroom, I'd avoid drinking the water.

To your good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment